Monday, January 27, 2014

FAQ

What's your name?
My full name is Sarah Patricia Blythe, which I hope you can guess is where my blog name is from. 

How old are you?
I am 24, that sounds really grown up doesn't it? It scares me a little bit that I am actually a fully responsibly grown up.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? What size are you?
I'm around 5ft 10, although my boyfriend will argue that I'm shorter but I can assure you I'm not. I used to be really overweight and ended up losing around 5 stone while becoming very obsessed with the scales. Nowadays I try to steer clear of the scales but I would say I am around 10 stone and a UK size 10.

You have a boyfriend?
Yep, if I mention a boy called Dave then this is my boyfriend I am referring to. We have been together seven years.

What did you do at University and what's your job? 
I studied Criminology at University and graduated in 2011 with a 2:1. I was really lucky and got a job as a Financial Crime Officer as soon as I left University. I don't really want to go into it anymore but I will say, I was in the right place at the right time.

What makeup do you use? 
Much like many other bloggers I have quite a large selection of makeup to choose from on a morning but there are some products that I do use on a daily basis. At the moment the three face products I tend to use are Benefit Hello Flawless foundation, YSL Touche Eclat and Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I always seem to reach for my Naked 3 palette and my trusty Barry M kohl pencil. I have never really found a good mascara but I've been trying to fall in lover with Benefit They're Real (I haven't). Any suggestions for mascaras would be greatly appreciated!

What brands do you use?
This is a tough question because there are so many different brands which I absolutely adore from budget brands like MUA to high end such as MAC and Benefit.

If you have any questions then email me at sarahblythe0@gmail.com. 



No comments :

 
Images by Freepik